[meteorite-list] tucson day one

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:48:15 -0800 (PST)

Good evening from cloudy and 55 degree tucson.Well I finally got in at 1:30 pm and had a great flight.Brought my dvd player with me and watched " sky captain and the world of tomorrow.It helps to pass the time on a 4 hour flight.Well bob c. was there to pick me up and we went right to the inn suites.I know it's a different name,but we'll leave it at that.I went to mike farmers room and saw all his great stuff.Moritz and akhim karl were there and jim strope came by later.Next door was dima's and serge room.I met up with dima and saw his stuff.Then I want up tp geoff notkin's and ann black's room.Truly another masterpiece in great mateial forsale.I saw geoff and ann there along with lisa marie.Later?I went over to DK meteorites and saw the jenkersons.By far,they have the "coziest " room and and have some really great looking pallasites.Then after that I went and saw pani ahmed and his fine looking howardite,nwa 1664.I also gave a little lecture on
 meteorites to a potential buyer for pani.I also went to hans koser's room and saw all his campo's.Hans was not there,but hopefully tomorrow.After that bob and I went to a mexican resteraunt and had lunch.After that we drove over amd saw blaine and blake reeb with mike martinez.Soe really good items ther forsale.While bob was talking to those guys,I went over to see said haddinay.He has some items that I just drooled over.I ended up buying a 379 gram unclassified? oriented stone fragment with mega thumbprinting and also a 79 gram TOTAL BEAUTY.It has small contraction cracks with jet black fusion crust and not a blemish on it.Hw also has a 360 gram ziz I might go for at $3 a gram.It is a sweet piece.Well it almost time meteorite men and after that we'll go out to dinner and then call it a night.Tomorrow it's sipposed to around 62 and the sun will be back out.Until tomorrow when I can display my meteorite tattoo.So far all great responses.Till tomorrow
 for day 2,good night from the meteorite capital of the world.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/