[meteorite-list] Matters Arising

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:05:12 -0700

Ok everybody. That's enough with the gun talk, or how you "feel" about
them, or your "opinions" regarding guns, etc. Your opinions about guns DO
NOT belong on this list (even if there is a meteorite or Meteorite Men in
the photo), just like other political beliefs, religious beliefs, etc don't
belong on the list. If someone wants to know my opinion regarding guns,
send me a private e-mail (NOT ON THE LIST). I'm sure nobody will do that
because 99% of us on this list DO NOT CARE how others feel about guns.
Let's just talk about meteorites. Period.

Thanks!

Bob