[meteorite-list] Matters Arising

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:31:13 EST

>>However the recent postings on guns and arms has seriously depressed and
angered me, and if anything has come close to forcing me off the list, it
is this. I never thought I would see the day when I would be sharing
correspondence with "hicks" and "rednecks" or NRA sycophants and apologists.<<

There's probably a fair number of folks here that could be considered a
"hick" or "redneck" by one definition or another. When I was a kid, I lived
and went to school surrounded by miles of brush and trees. We took being
called "hicks" and "rednecks" with some pride. You sound a bit elitist to me.
Out of curiosity, what would it take to force you a little closer to
getting off the list?
GeoZay