[meteorite-list] The Lorton meteorite in a vacuum cleaner

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:23:28 -0800

Good Morning All,

Darren Garrison has pointed out to me that my novel idea of saving micros of Lorton in a vacuum bag is not so novel afterall. I thought this was really great and wanted to share this info with the other two members of this list who didn't know about it like myself. Thanks again, Darren, and I hope you don't mind me mentioning.

http://www.schoolersinc.com/meteorites_p_14.htm

I had already thought some slogans to use in case this idea met some resistance:

"4.567 billion years in space, FOREVER in a landfill."
"Go green! Save our planet and meteorites!" Yeah, I like the first one better.

Car*