[meteorite-list] FALL OF MARTIAN METEORITE on October 3 2011 :-D

From: karmaka <karmaka_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 01:38:36 +0100 (CET)

Celebrate, meteorite community, and welcome the year 2011 ! ;-)

Karmakamus has calculated that the next fall of a Martian meteorite will happen in late afternoon (GMT) on October 3 2011.
Calculate the arithmetic mean value (days, hours, minutes) of the three time periods between the four witnessed falls of Martian meteorites (Chassigny, Shergotty, Nakhla and Zagami) and add this mean value to the date of the Zagami fall. What you get is October 3 2011 (about late afternoon Greenwich Mean Time).
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Where will it hit? Who can calculate that for us?
We could all meet up there, have a beer and watch :-)

To all of you a very happy, healthy and meteorite-laden year 2011 !

PS: Does anyone know the exact hour of the Zagami fall? I think it was in the afternoon, right?