[meteorite-list] Barwell, the Christmas Eve Meteorite

From: e-mail ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 01:01:20 +0000

Hi Bernd/All,

Hope you have a very merry Barwellmas! Today (23rd) is known by my
family and friends as Ensmas, my birthday and the eve of the Barwell
fall. It fell the day after my 9th birthday a few miles away from home
and sparked of a lifetimes fascination with meteorites.... I'm still
searching for the bits they missed!

Hope you are all enjoying this festive season.

Graham Ensor