[meteorite-list] Tri-ball34 No longer A registered User

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:53:38 -0800

I'm always leary of the icon that shows "0" under feedback with the little
arrow revealing a name change. I realize there are legitimate reasons; yet,
we should all be on the look-out for a similar pattern. If it happens to me
I'll immediately alert the List, and implore we all do.

There's a good chance that if eBay really kicked him/her off, they probably
also flagged his/her registration info. Could be worth an inquiry to
eBay-support to find out how to prevent what Chris brings up.

Ever since I became a Listoid vs. collecting from eBay, I've purchased and
received the absolute best specimens, the best correspondence, the best
quality and the rarest pieces. And, the best integritry I could imagine.
Next is to make my first trek to Tucson and meet you all; thanks everyone!

Richard Montgomery