[meteorite-list] All-New "Meteorite Men" in Australia Tonight

From: R. Chastain <suenrod_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:26:55 -0800 (PST)

Geoff,
Loved the show, but I was so tired from staying up the night before to watch the eclipse, I was drifting in and out near the end of the show.
I'll have to watch it again when comcast puts it on "On demand".
Andy seemed like a kindred spirit for you:-)
Loved when he jumped out of the truck (while it was still moving) to grab one he saw out the window.
Made me think of something you would do. LOL
Talk about dedication!!

Rod