[meteorite-list] Warning about ebay member

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:21:36 -0500

Hi Tom and all,

Your one of those buyers that I would have no problem sending the item on
before I recieved payment, though you usually pay so fast I don't have time
to do that. Good trusted buyers no problem.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Hope your holidays are
filled with joy.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites