[meteorite-list] AD - Thin section and rare/historic meteorite sale!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all, I have a few thin sections left for sale. All sections are uncovered to allow testing.
A few highlights of whats available...

Angrite - NWA 6291
Ungrouped Achondrite - NWA 6292 - PAIRED WITH NWA 5400 at half the cost!
Diogenite - NWA 6293
CR2 - NWA 6389

There is also a few CV3 and mesosiderite sections available.

Prices start at $60 and go up.

If thin sections are not your thing, I have some hard to find and historic samples for sale also - Claxton, Orgueil, Tagish Lake, Karoonda, L'aigle, Murchison and ALH 76009 available.

Check out my ebay listings and website for other great meteorites.
Thanks for looking, hope everyone is doing good!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites