[meteorite-list] Off topic- the weather IS getting worse

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:49:09 +0000

Hi folks, Oregon got slammed by a tornado today just 30 miles south of our home. We watched the storm come and go. It was awesome! Very very unusual for this region. They say it is a cold front from Alaska colliding with the Pineapple Express; a warm storm that comes up from Hawaii and has been hitting us for a week with warm air and 6 inches of rain in the past 5 days. They are telling us to expect more tonight so we're keeping the fingers crossed. Saw my first car destroyed by hail while visiting Marlin Cilz in Montana last month. Now we have cars all around us with major hail damage. The news says another major cell is coming this way right now. This is when the meteorites sneak in unseen. Letting you folks know to the East that weather is on it's way!

E.T.