[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:20:53 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dennis:

Don't panic!

Have you ever heard of the US mail? Also this there is a holiday coming
up. When I was editor, there were a few times when I actually knew when an
issue left the printers. My impression is that foreign airmail got their
copies within a week and US subscribers could be as long as two weeks
after it was sent out by the printers, so expect it to be a Christmas
present, would be my guess, based on the email that was sent out.

Larry