[meteorite-list] AD - OLD STOCK Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have 90 different meteorites running, all started at just 99 cents with no
reserves. Several OLD STOCK auctions are due to end late this afternoon. I
loaded several OLD STOCK items that have not been seen on eBay for years or
have never been offered at all. 36 of these are the VERY LAST I have in
inventory including some small main masses. There are many very rare subtypes
for collectors who prefer to collect by type. You will find several stunning
examples if you look for them. Some are so interesting that only an image will
due for describing them.

This is the last time 36 of these items will ever be available so you may want
to at least take a look at them.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185