[meteorite-list] the bolide thing

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:45:23 -0800

This is good news... So the "scientific community" and "researchers"
will probably have access to fireball/airburst again... I wonder what
the definition of scientific community and researcher will be, and if
that means regular civilians and/or laymen won't get access. Perhaps
they will set it up similar to how NASA's NEO website or NEXRAD is setup.

Regards,
Eric