[meteorite-list] A new meteorite hunter makes her first find/Congratulations Arlene

From: Arlene Schlazer <piebear_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:04:39 -0800

Well, thank you everyone for the kind words. I must say it was a thrill to
finally find my first meteorite. However, it would never have been possible
without the guidance and expertise of one of the best meteorite hunters in
the field......a wonderful inspiration to me and a great friend as
well......so a big thank you to Sonny and to Brix for a most memorable
day......Arlene

Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] A new meteorite hunter makes her first