[meteorite-list] Rare Arizona Meteorite Find

From: e-mail ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:10:50 +0000

Hi Ruben,

Congratulations again. Just a little boast that I too was right in
my guess at it's classification...just checked the archive....so no
prizes then? ;-)
It just reminded me of my Vaca Muerta sample.

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2009-October/057091.html

as below

      "Mon Oct 5 19:27:55 EDT 2009