[meteorite-list] AD: Christmas Ebay Sale - Plus Minerals

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:23:36 -0800 (PST)

After taking a month off to vacation in the Philippines and Singapore I finally have my ebay auctions up and running again.
I have over a hundred NWA meteorites and for the mineral collector lots of minerals now listed on ebay.
Over the next few days I should have at least a hundred more NWas listed so keep looking at my auctions for the newest deals.
I have made all of my buy it nows changed to a 12% Discount for the 12 days of chrismas so grab some deals now.
On another note is anybody interested in a large quantity of Lapiz Lazuli (from afghanistan) chips - 3 to 20 grams each?. Really cheap (Only $5 a kilo) but shipping is a lot unless you buy 500 or a 1000 kilos.
Some large tumbled pieces available also. Prices when I actually get it but around $50 a kilo.
I also have hundreds of kilos of hessonite, aventurine and Rose quartz at unbelievanly cheap prices.
Those minerals just cleared customs a few minutes ago and I will have them monday or tuesday.
See my ebay auctions AMUNRE or click here:
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES?_rdc=1
Sincerely
DEAN (AMUNRE on ebay)
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES?_rdc=1