[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 23:27:15 -0700

  Hi Tim,

  I live in Prescott Valley, AZ. That definitely helps in preventing rust, I'm sure. All I can say is, the Campos, Sikhote-Alins, Canyon Diablos, Muonionalustas, etc. that I've treated with "Rig" look fine. Those that weren't treated I've given away, except one Campo that I've held onto, just so I can keep track of what happens when one has been treated with the black substance that the dealers put on. I have to clean the area beneath that Campo just about every week....little chips keep falling off, revealing a rusty interior.

  Regards,

  Greg L.