[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:46:01 -0800

Hi Ed,
If you would prefer to not use oil or other materials on your meteorites
another way to prevent rust is to store in a dry container. In BC you
probably have high humidity like in the San Francisco area and I find
storage with desiccant and a vapor proof container to be sufficient for most
meteorites.

Rob Holcomb
http://rholcomb.com