[meteorite-list] NASA Finds New Life Form

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 16:33:24 -0800

Hi Jim and all,
        Personally, I am weary of hearing about "God is dead"
.....and Atheists - not to mention figures from various "religious"
Sects - they ALL seem to think of "God" as some anthropomorphic
Male big know-it-all, vengeful, anti sex, homophobic HUMAN - not
all that far removed from Greek mythological "gods."
        I don't believe in the same "God" the atheists don't believe in.
Ironically, they seem to be willing to throw out everything not of this
Physical plane as well. Being anti religion does not require being anti
Metaphysical.
        How it was that "Christians" (and I use the term VERY loosely)
Decided that "God" and evolution are somehow magically incompatible
Is beyond me as well. To conclude that if life did not originate on Earth
somehow negates anything at all flabbergasts me. Is this the 1600s or
what?
        Amen and hookie zookie, Michael