[meteorite-list] Martian Meteorites

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:21:53 -0600

Hello Martin and List,

As always Martin, you are a true gentleman and a scholar! I appreciate
how you get to the point and then go on to explain situations in a
thorough manner, Thank You! In my case, I tend to be to the point in a
more blunt manner sometimes, especially if I am tapping on an iPhone.

As for GregC and his denial of directing his comments at Jim and I, we
on this List are not stupid, just another upsetting insult. I might be
getting older, slower, blinder, less patient, but sure as heck not
getting dumber! To say he didn't even read my joke email is a poor
toss out there. As for List archives, they are a fun read aren't they?
You will see a couple squabbles over the years, but you will also see
infinately more new meteorites being announced and discussed by the
very same folks who compete AND work together. Good, healthy
competition even with occasion squabbles is a good thing!!

Keep up the excellent work, Martin and Stefan! The world is a better
place because of contributions by you and several others, and a lot
better explained! ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe

On Dec 3, 2010, at 9:34 AM, "Martin Altmann" <altmann at meteorite-martin.de