[meteorite-list] Martian Meteorites

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 00:29:46 -0800 (PST)

Wow... That is so far off base from my comments that I am in shock that you would think that. In the future, should you feel I have said something that offended you, please address me PRIVATELY to make sure you even know what I am commenting on. I WAS NOT even talking about your email or did I even see it!

Your actions here is another example of you over reacting in such a manner that has driven Tom Phillips from this list. In doing research on meteorites, I came across a documented history of you being very rude and unprofessional on this list, dating back to an incident between you and Mike Farmer over park forest material... I know I have had a few foot in mouth moments, but mine was due to inexperience... what is your excuse?

Sorry to bring this up, but since you chose to address me publicly on this, I feel a reply is needed. Should you wish to discuss this misunderstanding in private, I would welcome an email from you to clear the air.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites