[meteorite-list] AD: Signed Nininger Book - Krinov Book Principles of Meteoritics, and Meteorite Jewelry for Holiday Shopping :)

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:08:46 -0700

Hi there lovely meteorite people!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and you are all enjoying the
holiday time :)
I have some really cool auctions up, and the coolest of them all, (I
swear, I have never seen anything so cool) Is a HANDWRITTEN Christmas
Card from HH Nininger and His wife,
Addie, that comes complete with Meteorite Spheroids in it! HOW COOL IS
THAT? And that holiday card is inside a Signed book of his, with a
perfect dust jacket, RARE FIND!!!
I am selling some more stuff off for a friend of mine, and she has
some really really amazing books, they are scarce and hard to find
copies, and like I said with this Christmas card, who
has ever seen that? She also is getting me to sell another Krinov book
for her, this one is the Principles of Meteoritics.

Also, my friend, the lovely Lisa Marie Morrison, is making some lovely
holiday jewelry with Gibeon Meteorites, and she asked me to sell them
on my Ebay site for her, and I told her that I gladly would.
So all you meteorite fellas who need a good Christmas present for your
lovely beautiful women in your life, this is a good opportunity to do
so, (although one of these necklaces would look really good on a guy
too).:)
Help us all raise money, and bid high and bid happy :)

Here are all my new meteorite related auctions this week:

This is that crazy one of a kind SIGNED Nininger book, with a
Handwritten Christmas Card from HH Nininger and his wife (who would
not want this?!?)

- A copy of Nininger's "Arizona's Meteorite Crater", inscribed by
Nininger himself dedicated to some of friends thanking them for
cooking him a Thanksgiving meal,
 and including a Christmas card signed by Nininger and his wife, plus
a "stardust" sample! It doesn't get any better than this!

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260702306850&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

- A copy of Krinov's "Principals of Meteoritics" - nice copy - good
condition - with a dust jacket!

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250736663047&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

- An old collection Canyon Diablo Meteorite Specimen

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250734531546&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

- A lovely Campo del Cielo Meteorite Specimen

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260700228221&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

- A Carved NWA 869 Sphere - super nice!

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260698514595&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Lisa Marie Morrison's Jewelry auctions:

This is the more feminine of the two that are up for sale. feel free
to make an offer on it :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibeon-Meteorite-Sterling-Silver-Necklace-Pendant-OOAK-/250736708973?pt=Handcrafted_Artisan_Jewelry&hash=item3a61128d6d

This is the one that is more masculine - they are both lovely gorgeous Gibeon's

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibeon-Meteorite-Sterling-Silver-Necklace-Pendant-OOAK-/250736709765?pt=Handcrafted_Artisan_Jewelry&hash=item3a61129085

Thank you guys, love you guys!

Leigh Anne DelRay
IMCA #7446