[meteorite-list] Martian Meteorites

From: Guenther <abe.guenther_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:14:29 -0500

Good point Greg but since the Mars Rovers haven't found any evidence of
life, it would be hugely coincidental for a meteorite from there to have any
fossils. If even one meteorite could ever prove to have fossils, regardless
where it originated, it would revolutionize this hobby / industry! I would
guess that as soon as one proves to have fossils of life beyond a shadow of
a doubt, any other secret evidence of ET will rapidly surface. If that is
what it takes to know for sure ET exists, I hope I find one soon because I
am extremely anxious to know for sure!

Abe Guenther