[meteorite-list] Tucson travel questions

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:21:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Greg!

We have been renting the same condo each year for several years in that area. We LOVE it! You can be to many of the show in ten minutes or less. Some of the shows, like the Holidome, are only 20 minutes or so away, depending on the time of day.

Let me know if you need any other info. I'll give you my opinion ... for all that's worth! I do know a lot of great places to eat in the area!

Hope to see you there!

John Teague
Volunteer Gems
Knoxville, Tennessee