[meteorite-list] Tally of Falls in the Last 10 years

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 09:42:51 -0800

I think this list is pretty similar to that of all meteorites; I believe L6 and H5 are the most common types.? I would have to say Ash Creek is my favorite:

The meteor was during the day
The meteor was filmed - how cool is that
The first meteorite was found very quickly
There were some hammers
A dog (Hopper) found one
Oh also - I FOUND ONE

The only fall I have found.