[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites, TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:39:10 -0700

Funny you mention cheese Martin.

One of my self imposed edicts for buying is:

If the meteorite costs less per pound than filet mignon...skip dinner and
buy the stone.

Perhaps we should combine ideologies and use the cheesesteak as a model

http://www.greatwraps.com/Philly-cheesesteaks.jpg

Rob Wesel
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.facebook.com/nakhladog