[meteorite-list] Clear plastic display boxes

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:31:44 +0100

Thanks for all the responses off list and it seems that lots of you
are having the same difficulties trying to find a suitable larger
display box. No one seems to have any answers though regards where to
get them from. I approached the manufacturers of the boxes i provided
links to in my previous post and unfortunately they would need a
minimum order of 100,000 units to make a larger box. Even though it
seems quite a few people would be interested, not enough to place an
order that size!!

Oh well back to the drawing board and my larger iron slices will just
have to stay languishing in their cozy dessicated boxes until i find a
suitable solution!

Cheers

Martin