[meteorite-list] 8" trim saw blade recommendation

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:10:10 -0400

Hi Rob,

I use Dialaser blades by Lapcraft. I've had very good luck with them.
 Very thin and they hold up well. Lapcraft also makes some other
sintered blades that I've been meaning to try out, but haven't had a
chance yet.

http://www.lapcraft.com/lcat13.htm

Let us know what you go with and how well it works. My current blade
is about half-way worn out, so I'm going to be in the market for a new
one before too long. I've been wanting to try a sintered blade.

Best regards,

MikeG