[meteorite-list] Yeah, sure-gettite

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:14:30 -0700

Also the magnet was probably coated with double stick tape since he said it
sticks to magnets in some parts. I think that is Red-Neck for in that one
specific place where the tape is.

I like the "artwork" explanation for the claim about being Martian.

Go out and look at the Moon and Mars tonight!

Rob H