[meteorite-list] AD: polymict eucrite - $4.50/g

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:25:32 +0200

Dear List,

I have a very nice cut stone (two halves) of an unclassified NWA for sale.
I got it directly from Morocco some time ago.

It looks to be paired to the "common" polymict eucrite from NWA, and is
available for $4.50/g, including worldwide registered shipping.
You won't be able to find it for that price even in Morocco nowadays!

http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/NWAxxxx_polymict_eucrite_69-5g_a.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/NWAxxxx_polymict_eucrite_69-5g_b.jpg

The two halves are 35.6g and 33.9g, making it 69.5g or $312 in total.

When interested, please let me know off list.

Best regards,
Rob Lenssen
IMCA #1681