[meteorite-list] Historical sources

From: Monika Kumlehn de Mamani <impaktnamen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:37:46 +0200

Monika Kumlehn de Mamani & Ingrid Grambow

In our bibliography we have added 955 historical sources covering the time from 1443 BC to 1825 AD. We hope it is of interest for those working on historical aspects of meteoritics. In case there is any interest we will extend it also to further decades.
You will have access to our bibliography as follows:
http://www.impaktnamen.de >
startseite: left column: files EQ0.DOC-EZ.DOC >
Sources arranged alphabetically EQA.DOC to EQZ.DOC.

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 f?r nur 19,99 ?/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl