[meteorite-list] AD: Advanced Iron Collectors

From: Murray Paulson <murray.paulson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:22:55 -0600

Martin:

Are you talking about advanced age, or advanced resources? I have
found that I have turned a corner where I collected stoney meteorites,
but now have developed a taste for Irons. Yes, I know it leaves a
funny taste in your mouth, but what the heck. It probably is because I
have found a lot of Whitecourt Irons, and then it becomes personal.

What do you have in mind? Hopefully not a special deal in Africa...

Murray