[meteorite-list] Meteorite Museum update - Photos

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the site I am signing the lease on. Its very nice and has more floorspace then I will need to start, but having the area available for the future is a key thing to the location.

Pictures of the building!

This is the front of it
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5333.jpg

Inside, looking towards the front door
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5334.jpg

The front room of the building
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5339.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5340.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5335.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5341.jpg

There are 4 more rooms, about the same size but the power is not on yet, so the pictures did not come out to well.
Here is the back room with loading area:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5336.jpg

Its an awesome location with so much potential.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites