[meteorite-list] How Many Lunar Meteorites?

From: Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:15:08 +0200

Thank you once more so much Randy for that unvaluable list.

I went through your complete list (first link) rapidly so as to update
my collection and noticed that NWA 3186 is missing in the headings
(though it is mentioned in the NWA 2977 pairings...)

Do you agree and, if so, would this change the total figure ?

Best wishes,

Zelimir

Randy Korotev <korotev at wustl.edu> a ??crit??: