[meteorite-list] ¿ Flatest complete meteorite ?

From: gian gallo <gianpgg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:53:48 +0000

Hola again. OK...here are the pictures of the flatest individual we own.....it is 2 x 1,4 x 0,15 mm.... and it weights just one gram...have a look and any opinion is welcome :

http://inlinethumb28.webshots.com/44827/2203385250100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/47120/2469410330100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb53.webshots.com/44788/2337749860100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

Hasta la vista,