[meteorite-list] WAS Cyanobacteria in meteorites? NOW: Life in Meteorites

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 15:42:37 -0700

Of course not, as "evidenced" by my comment..

"...I'm not arguing against doubt. I'm for it to an extent. But we
should temper doubt with logic...'

My point was that we can reduce the amount of doubt by proper sampling
and testing. That in turn frees the mind to be open to more "radical"
possibilities.

Too much skepticism makes for a constipated mind. ;)

Eric