[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM 1492, Orgueil 1864, Almahata Sitta aka 2008TC3, SYLACAUGA, Tagish Lake, Weston, Pultusk, Lost City ending on EBAY.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great rare and historic meteorites ending very soon on eBay and other meteorites I would like to feature for the week. Please take a look at all the meteorites I have and if you have any question people email me and Ill see what I can help you out with.

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare! Must have for any collector
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260651135530&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL 6mg meteorite LOT, very rare historic fall-1864
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260651955554&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!! The diamond that fell from the sky
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260651956711&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 26mg, very rare historic fall-1864! MAKE AN OFFER
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260645918521&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare! MUST HAVE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260651453907&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

PULTUSK meteorite 6.4g with fusion crust from 1868 FAMOUS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260653966266&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260651455415&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamonds, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260650995215&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

For other great items please take a look at my eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Featured meteorites for the week

WESTON meteorite 1st American meteorite fall, very rare
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644135943&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644137634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 8mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644515200&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633