[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 2.110 gram

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:59:42 -0400

GregS.,
Lets do not get ahead of ourselves here...again... regarding this issue!(not
directing that comment to you directly BTW) As Peter points out, a sample of
NWA 6292 was submitted to a qualified lab by Tony Irving to have oxygen
analysis performed, results will be forwarded to Peter when the analysis are
complete. To this date, nothing is out on "NWA 5363" so lets not start that
rumor again, in fact, new data is going 'against' "NWA 5363" as a 'possible'
pairing [to NWA 5400] and other controversy around 'that' material being
suspect at best or even exist! Obviously Tony Irving is the world's lead on
NWA 5400 so let him and his qualified team do their work.

BTW, I will not get sucked into another supposed debate regarding all of
this on this List. Let the proper and qualified people do their work without
uninformed comment by 'Anyone', trouble-seekers or just downright ill-willed
individuals wishing to get in the way this time around regarding any pairing
possibilities! Let the truth speak for itself as presented by the qualified
team of scientists who are dedicated to performing the necessary work to see
if there is more of this material! Do not forget, we waited two years for
the qualified scientists to performed multiple and redundatant analysis to
come to their conclusions regarding NWA 5400, not the overnight eye-ball
method by a few or wishful thinkers for pairings or even the far-out denial
comments made by those who are still in the dark regarding current
technology and only wish to suggest their unfounded opinions on such a
unique meteorite!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe