[meteorite-list] Holbrook Question

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:56:37 -0700 (PDT)

I think Greg beat me to it and means the Wig Wam Motel

http://www.galerie-kokopelli.com/wigwam/index.html

If you haven't stayed there, it is well worth at least one night, especially if you like roadside Americana and the romance of the Mother Road, Route 66.

A motel run by the original owner's children, it does fill up rather fast in season and has most rooms filled even in the middle of winter. Book early. Sara &I stay they when ever we are in the area and they can accommodate us

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography