[meteorite-list] ad- MEGA METEORITE SALE! L_at_@K Meteorites for every level collector! FREE SHIPPING!

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Meteorite Listees,

This is John Higgins from Outer Space Rocks, some of you may know me from my
e-bay ID meteoritehunting

I am having a Mega Meteorite Sale on e-bay over the next week and will add more
tomorrow. I'm laying it all on the line by offering free shipping and top
quality service with .99 starting bids, so come and bid because you have nothing

to loose and potential space treasures to gain.

Currently there are 28 Meteorites starting _at_ .99 with Free Shipping, and there
are many more on the way, so I invite you to take a L_at_@K

You can view the meteorites: http://shop.ebay.com/meteoritehunting/m.html

Alternatively you can go to: www.outerspacerocks.com a direct link to my
sales page

Highlights So-Far Include:

NEW!

Brachinite NWA 6077

LL6 Chondrite Breccia NWA 6078

LL IMB NWA 6079

LL6 NWA 6286

Dont miss out on the unclassified NWAs, many with oriented features, some cut
and polished

And of course there are some exceptional meteorites for those discerning
collectors and Museums.

Thank You and Have a Great Day!

John Higgins

IMCA#9822