[meteorite-list] AD, Back Issues Meteorite Magazine and other Meteorite Publications, Best Offer!!

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings List,

I am offering the following publications for sale. I will accept any reasonable offer on any or all of these items. Meteorite back issues sell for $10.00 on the publisher's website, but I will accept less.

1. The Meteor Crater Story by George Foster (with brochure) 14th Edition.

2. The Handbook of Colorado Meteorites by Matt Morgan (signed by author).

3. Meteorites by Alain Carion (signed by author) 2nd Edition.

4. Falling Stars by Mike D. Reynolds 1st Edition.

The following back issues of Meteorite Magazine:

February, 2008
May, 2008 (two copies)
August, 2008
November, 2008
February, 2009
May, 2009
August, 2009
February 2010 (2 issues)
May, 2010

All publications are in excellent condition, no folds, tears or creases. Paypal only. Shipping & Handling (per item) will be ~$2.50 for U.S. and ~$6.50 International. Multiple purchases will be shipped together, shipping cost to be determined. Images are available at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157624724309370/detail/

Due to the white backround on the Flickr website a lot of the publications appear yellow in color. I assure you, this is not the case and just appears that way on the website. I will mark each item sold where the images are posted as I sell them. Thanks for your interest. Any questions please let me know. Inquiries off list please.

thanx,
Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020