[meteorite-list] Perseids 2010

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:44:06 -0600

It's not on my camera, although it could be on one of the others in the
network. You can keep an eye on the overall activity in central Colorado by
watching the real-time output of the Guffey camera at
http://www.cloudbait.com/meteor/showraw.php . No images are posted here, but
you might notice a common event with something witnessed, or see when
activity picks up.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory