[meteorite-list] Perseids 2010

From: Kashuba <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:59:31 -0700

Bernd,

Last year Mary and I both saw one at the radiant. I thought there was some
slight lateral movement. She said there was none. Only later did I
vacillate between being scared that I (or she!) was a target and
disappointed that these things have to burn up.

Still a bright, warm afternoon here in SoCal. Another five or six hours
before we take a drive up to the hills a little bit away from the lights.

- John