[meteorite-list] Ohio man claims struck by meteorite

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:14:28 -0400

I don't know..I would want to talk to people he works with or
neighbors. I would say there's a better than average chance he's
telling the truth. I don't see him as one to read on the list or
somewhere and know how fast it hits and how much it may be worth. The
warm thing is probably something he would think it would be..the water
in the pool is probably very warm. Rocks have low heat transfer rate
also. It's pretty far from me, I would want someone else to find one
before I trek across the state.