[meteorite-list] terrene origin of NWA5400

From: kai ke <torontokai_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:18:44 -0400

Hi Stanley,

It is good that this meteorite is attracting more and more attention
from the outside of our small meteorite circle.

But still scientists who are working on the stone may not be able to
firmly confirm its terrene origin since the oxygen isotope overlap
with the earth data cannot prove its earth origin alone and we know
that the enstatite and aubrite are in the same case.

Just my personal opinion.

I hope that more positive and couraging results for 5400 and 5363 can
come from the research work.

Kai