[meteorite-list] Most expensive meteorites!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:36:32 -0700

Hi Melanie,

I'm sure Ed is a good guy, and certainly wasn't referring to him as a
meteorite monger. ;) Only those who would deny the public access to
meteorites are meteorite mongers. However that doesn't change my opinion
of the logic of his opinion.

You mention in your signature that you eat, sleep and breathe meteorites
24/7. So do I, just as many others on this list. I think I can say with
agreement from everyone, that meteorites are the coolest rocks on the
planet.

I simply believe we should share that with everyone on the planet! Who
are we to obstruct the progression of knowledge?

Eric