[meteorite-list] The most expensive meteorite per gram?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:07:11 +0200

Hi Alex,

today I'd say, regarding the costs - any Antarctic meteorite.
It's simply very expensive to work in such an extreme and hostile environment.

Seen the price paid: Calcalong - it had cost in the end more or less the meteoritic future of a whole continent :-(

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----