[meteorite-list] The most expensive meteorite per gram?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:35:56 -0400

Hi Martin,

As crazy as it sounds, you probably have some specimens that might
fetch $1k for a 1mg speck on eBay, if the right bidding war erupts.
I've seen pieces go for *insane* prices if the bidding gets spirited.
You have some really rare and exceptional pieces that are
largely-absent from most private collections. I bet you have a few
that would fetch hundreds for a Bessey Speck, so $1000 might not be a
major stretch of the imagination! LOL

Best regards,

MikeG

http://www.galactic-stone.com