[meteorite-list] Help - Displaying flanged button tektites

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 04:27:42 -0700

Yo Dog,
        Museum putty is excellent & you can put the button at a slight
Slant and hold it upright with only about 3 times the mass of a BB
Worth of putty. You can put the entire thing in a 1" clear cube - or,
If it will be in a cabinet anyway, just on top of one of those nice
Magnet stands.
        Warm Regards, Michael